How to use lemon to kill Helicobacter Pylori permanently? Is Lemon juice Good for Helicobacter pylori? What are bacteria like? What is the link between Helicobacter Pylori and weight loss? And what diet for Helicobacter Pylori? And finally what are the other natural remedies to kill Helicobacter Pylori?
I- Brief overview of Helicobacter Pylori
Helicobacter Pylori is a helical-shaped bacterium with flagella that lives in the gastric mucosa.
Responsible for 80% of peptic ulcers, it causes many other diseases when it remains for a long time in the stomach.
It can be asymptomatic for several years.
Found in 50% of human beings, it lives exclusively in the stomach and is the only bacterium that can do so. Because the stomach is a very acidic environment.
It is by its helical envelope that it manages to fix itself in the mucus of the stomach walls and colonize them.
It is transmitted between human beings.
Indeed, this bacterium is present in stools, saliva, and even in dental plaque. It is therefore transmitted by a handshake, contact with vomit or stool, and even a kiss.
There are several tests to detect the presence of Helicobacter Pylori. Among these tests, the most commonly used are
- The 13C-urea breath test or HELIKIT.
- Bacterial antigen testing in stool using enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays.
- Serology for Helicobacter Pylori in a blood test.
Against this bacterium, there are currently 2 effective treatments. These 2 treatments aim at destroying the bacteria and reducing the level of gastric acid. Because this level influences their proliferation.
These two treatments are:
- Quadruple therapy: this treatment consists of the administration of 3 different antibiotics and a proton pump inhibitor. These antibiotics are amoxicillin (1 gram), clarithromycin (500 milligrams) and metronidazole (500 milligrams). For the inhibitor drug rabeprazole (20 milligrams) or esomeprazole (40 milligrams) is used. These drugs are taken twice a day for 14 days.
- Bismuth quadritherapy (Pylera): This treatment consists of a capsule of bismuth, metronidazole and tetracyline. For this treatment you must take 3 capsules 4 times a day for 10 days. At the same time, you have to take a proton pump inhibitor medication which in this case is omeprazole (20 milligrams). You have to take it 2 times a day.
II- Helicobacter Pylori and weight gain
Numerous studies have shown that Helicobacter Pylori suppresses weight gain by lowering blood glucose levels.
This decrease in glucose level would improve glucose intolerance and increase the production of peptides (the hormone of fullness).
III- How to use lemon to kill Helicobacter Pylori permanently
1) How lemon acts on the bacteria
Lemon allows, thanks to its acid, to facilitate digestion and eliminate pain. In addition, the enzymes found in lemon are very similar to those of the digestive juices.
As a result, the production of digestive juices is reduced and the PH of the digestive system is increased.
Helicobacter pylori need an acidic environment to survive, so this change in PH makes it more likely that they will die.
2) How to use lemon
Lemon is a very good fruit but if not consumed properly it can easily have negative consequences for the body.
It is important to know that for people affected by Helicobacter Pylori, lemon should not be consumed on an empty stomach.
Lemon can be consumed in many forms, but the juice is the most popular. For a cure against Helicobacter Pylori, an infusion of lemon in warm water will be perfect.
To make it you will just need a lemon and a little water. You will start by:
- Cut the lemon into quarters and squeeze the quarters into a glass.
- Then take the leftover squeezed wedges and put them in the bottom of the glass.
- Pour warm water into the glass until it is full.
This drink should be drunk lukewarm so drink it immediately after making it.
Lemon is full of benefits but consuming too much of it can lead to many complications.
For this reason, it is advisable not to exceed 3 glasses spread throughout the day.
IV- What to eat in case of Helicobacter Pylori
As you can imagine, a balanced diet is more than recommended.
This is because it will allow you to stimulate your immune system, moderate your acid levels and support your microbiome.
By balanced diet we mean:
- Proteins: red meat in small quantities, poultry in medium quantities and without the skin if possible. But also pork in small quantities. Only fish can be eaten in large quantities.
- Vegetables and fresh fruit: as always, 5 fruits and vegetables a day. But give preference to vegetables such as broccoli. Broccoli contains high levels of Suphoranes which are effective in eliminating Helicobacter Pylori. Also, choose grains such as rice, quinoa and vegetables such as beans.
- Finally, don’t forget to drink water: water is life and it is necessary to drink a lot of it to have a healthy diet. You should drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
There is a multitude of recipes for people with Helicobacter Pylori so we can’t present them all to you.
However, we have selected the most popular of them, which are salmon and broccoli pie.
To make this recipe you will need:
A puff pastry.
- 3 slices of smoked salmon.
- 500 grams (17.5 oz) of broccoli
- 3 eggs.
- 20 centiliters of crème fraiche.
- A little salt, dill and pepper.
To prepare it start by:
- Steam the broccoli.
- Then preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (453 k).
- Place the puff pastry in a pie pan.
- Arrange the slices of smoked salmon on the bottom of the pastry.
- Scatter the broccoli florets.
- Beat the eggs and cream in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and dill to the eggs.
- Then pour the contents of the bowl into the pie dish.
- Finally place the pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
This recipe is both tasty and very healthy and will please you while maintaining your body.
V- Other natural remedies to kill Helicobacter Pylori
1) Aloe vera
Apart from its numerous virtues for the skin, aloe vera is also very good for the digestive system.
Studies have proven that aloe vera not only detoxifies the body but also fights against Helicobacter Pylori.
Indeed, aloe vera gel consumed in a quantity of 2 tablespoons per day for 15 days can eliminate Helicobacter Pylori.
However, you must make sure that the gel is edible. If you don’t want to buy it, you can just extract the gel directly from the leaves after washing them.
2) Olive oil
It is well known that olive oil has positive effects on gastric ulcers. But what many people do not know is that it is also effective against Helicobacter Pylori.
Thanks to its concentration in polyphenols, it reduces the acidity of the gastric environment. As a consequence, it eliminates Helicobacter Pylori which needs a certain acidity to survive.
It is recommended to consume it cold and organic if possible. One tablespoon of olive oil per day before meals is an excellent treatment against Helicobacter Pylori.
3) Essential oils
Essential oils come from a variety of sources, each with its characteristics.
In this multitude, some allow fighting against certain bacteria like Helicobacter Pylori.
Among these oils we can quote:
The essential oils of oregano compact: they are very effective against Helicobacter Pylori and many other bacteria. Because these oils have a powerful anti-infectious action thanks to the molecules of thymol and carvacrol. These 2 molecules eliminate directly the germs by destroying their cellular membrane. It is consumed orally but under medical control. It is forbidden to pregnant women and those who breastfeed. And it is also forbidden to people who suffer from asthma or epilepsy.
Essential oils of Chinese cinnamon: it is also rich in anti-infectives and is also taken orally. Its intake requires medical assistance and is contraindicated for pregnant and breastfeeding women. It is also forbidden to asthmatics, children, and epileptics.
Known for its sweet and bitter taste very appreciated by children. Researchers have proven that licorice is also effective in eradicating Helicobacter Pylori.
Because licorice also reduces the level of gastric acidity which prevents the proliferation of Helicobacter Pylori.
For an effective consumption against Helicobacter Pylori, you can make an infusion with licorice.
To prepare it, nothing could be simpler, you will need 20 grams (0,75 oz) of licorice that you will boil in a liter of water.
Let it infuse for 10 minutes and then turn off the heat.
Consume this infusion 3 to 4 times a day for at least 3 weeks. This infusion is also very good for people suffering from high blood pressure.